Saturday

Megan Fox Brian Austin Green


To celebrate their first wedding anniversary, it was only fitting that Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green returned to Hawaii, the site of their low-key 2010 nuptials.

And Fox -- who was honored Wednesday night at the Maui Film Festival for her work on the documentary Na Nai'a: Legend of Dolphins -- hinted they might even renew their vows in the near future.
"I didn't think that I was into it until my relationship with Brian," she told E! News. "He's very sensitive and very emotional. He's a Cancer so he's very all about feelings and relationships and he cries about everything. He'll want to do it, so I'll do it for him."
(The two wed in a private ceremony at the Four Seasons Resort on the Big Island of Hawaii on June 24, 2010.)
The couple, joined by Green's son Kassius, 9 (from his previous relationship with actress Vanessa Marcil), also plan to swim with dolphins during their stay.
"My husband is terrified of sharks but we're going to do it anyway," Fox, 25, said. "Sharks don't usually go where there are tons of dolphins so we can do it. I didn't used to be [scared of sharks], but I am now because of him. His fear is so intense, it's smothered me and now I'm afraid."