Friday

Frank sinatra showers


Frank Sinatra was so disgusted with dirt that he showered 12 times daily, a new memoir by her widow reveals. Barbara Marx Sinatra was the fourth wife of the renowned actor and singer.

Barbara’s new memoir “Lady Blue Eyes: My Life with Frank” gave some insight into their marriage. Sinatra died at the age of 82 in the arms of Barbara on the 14th of May 1998 after suffering a heart attack. His death came as a shock to millions of his fans throughout the world.
Barbara and Sinatra were married for more than two decades. The marriage lasted more than all the three previous marriages that Sinatra was involved in. The book talked about Sinatra’s aggressiveness when he had taken in gin. Part of the book that talked about that issue said when Sinatra had imbibed gin, then Barbara would stay away so that she will not upset him.
The book said, “I don’t know that I handled his moods. I lived with them. He could be moody. I didn’t want to be around him if he drank gin. Gin, I think, made him mean.”
The book touched on several other topics including how the two met and Sinatra’s energy level.