Friday

jonathan lipnicki restraining order

 jonathan lipnicki restraining order. 'Jerry Maguire' Star Jonathan Lipnicki Granted Temporary Restraining Order Against Ex. In a case of "you don't complete me," former "Jerry Maguire" star Jonathan Lipnicki has been granted a temporary restraining order against a woman he once dated.According to court documents obtained by Access Hollywood, 20-year-old Amber Watson has been ordered to stay 100 yards away from the former child star, who is also 20.
In the court papers, Lipnicki claimed that Watson came to his home on May 14 - after the actor's roommates let her in - and entered his bedroom.

"She was there to have it out with me for reasons I am still not sure of," the actor stated. "I was sick and she pulled my blankets off. When I tried to get up, she tried to pin me to my bed. I had to move her off me physically and get out of dodge."

Lipnicki goes on to claim that Watson "threatened to 'annihilate me.' It took twenty minutes and other people to get her out of my apartment."
Read More:yahoo